Welcome to the team Adrian Fisher! Adrian joins us with a wealth of experience and knowledge across multi-disciplined projects. He currently holds an IRSE Engineering management licence, NEBOSH and is a practitioner for the chartered quality institute as well as many other qualifications.
Adrian's role is to over see the day to day running of the office, ensuring compliance is met, as well as assisting with new contracts and attracting new opportunities.
"I would like to wish Adrian all the very best in his new role at Technotrack and I know with the experience and management skills he brings, will help to move Technotrack forward within CP6." Callum, Managing Director.
TTE is delighted to announce that we were awarded the mechanical maintenance contract on the Crossrail Plumbstead project.
This project will require 24/7 support across the Crossrail project, with this we are required to carry out scheduled and preventative ‘Mechanical’ maintenance of 44no Switches along the route in readiness for Dynamic Test Train operations.
▪ Regular Test (91 days) of all Electro-pneumatic Switches
▪ Service ‘A’ (91 days) of all Electro-pneumatic Switches
▪ Service ‘B’ (364 days) of all Electro-pneumatic Switches
▪ Hy-Drive SO Supplementary Point Drive system
▪ IBCL – 4ft Mechanical Back-drive, MK1 & MK2
▪ Manual Hand Lever points (4monthly)
▪ Tubular Stretcher Bars
▪ FPL Tests ▪ Support the Track team during 053 switch Inspections
▪ Rapid response / fault finding
▪ Support SIEMENS during their correspondence testing
▪ 24/7 cover during Dynamic Test Train operations ▪ Maintenance Inspection Forms
▪ Daily Shift Reports
September saw the start of the Feltham Depot points Installation on behalf of Fenix Rail Systems.
Our team Installed 8 x Point ends over 2 days and will come back to the project to complete the wiring and location works.
Technotrack will supply the points fitters along with all the Installation and Test support staff.
This is yet another project to add to our portfolio of works completed alongside Fenix Rail systems and will look forward to continued success.