TTE is delighted to announce that we were awarded the mechanical maintenance contract on the Crossrail Plumbstead project.
This project will require 24/7 support across the Crossrail project, with this we are required to carry out scheduled and preventative ‘Mechanical’ maintenance of 44no Switches along the route in readiness for Dynamic Test Train operations.
▪ Regular Test (91 days) of all Electro-pneumatic Switches
▪ Service ‘A’ (91 days) of all Electro-pneumatic Switches
▪ Service ‘B’ (364 days) of all Electro-pneumatic Switches
▪ Hy-Drive SO Supplementary Point Drive system
▪ IBCL – 4ft Mechanical Back-drive, MK1 & MK2
▪ Manual Hand Lever points (4monthly)
▪ Tubular Stretcher Bars
▪ FPL Tests ▪ Support the Track team during 053 switch Inspections
▪ Rapid response / fault finding
▪ Support SIEMENS during their correspondence testing
▪ 24/7 cover during Dynamic Test Train operations ▪ Maintenance Inspection Forms
▪ Daily Shift Reports